We’re on the lookout for a talented and approachable web developer with a minimum of 4 years professional experience to create and maintain a number of web projects. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and confident in tackling large projects, while offering support and guidance to others.
We are a digitally minded creative agency based in London. We may be small, but we work with big brands, fintech firms, non-profit organisations, startups, food and drink brands and event production agencies.
We require you to join us for a 4 month contract with a view to becoming a permanent member of our small, core team. You’ll work on a range of technical projects, and will be responsible for architecting, coding and maintaining web applications.
Your core skills should include:
- PHP and Laravel
- Experience with Git
- Experience implementing 3rd party APIs, for example a Stripe, Twitter or Hubspot
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A strong understanding of website security principles
- The ability to work in a team, communicating effectively with both colleagues and clients
- The ability to manage yourself and an understanding of deadlines
- £30-40k salary depending on experience
- Relaxed working environment
- Friday afternoon drinks
- Gym membership (24hr)
- Company away days
The position will be in our studio at the Biscuit Factory in Bermondsey London. Please note that this is not a remote role (no recruiters please).
Get in touch with us by sending us an up to date CV with some examples of projects you’ve worked on to firstname.lastname@example.org